Posted on Dec 3, 2013 at 6PM
pretending to be part of a conversation you don’t understand
Why are you so uglllllly lmfao
This kiddo. Think you’re funny eh.
My brother once asked me how I do it. How I can manage to put up with that sort of stuff. Honestly I really can’t, or I used to really hate it before, but it’s not something that can be easily changed and it’s fairly harmless so now it’s just meh, whatever. I guess you just kind of grow indifferent to it. Being mature probably means becoming more and more apathetic to things that bother you or bothered you before. Seems legit lol.
Posted on Dec 3, 2013 at 12AM
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Where do you get your ideas from?